Mode d'emploi Sunstech DEDALOIII QSG EN ES PT
Quick Start Guide
1. DO NOT place objects on top of the
device, as objects may scratch the
2. DO NOT expose the device to dirty
3. DO NOT place the device on an
or unstable surface.
4. DO NOT insert any foreign objects
into the device.
5. DO NOT expose the device to strong
magnetic or electrical field.
6. DO NOT expose the device to direct
sunlight as it can damage the device. Keep it away from
7. DO NOT store your device in
temperatures higher than 40°C(104°F).
The internal operating temperature for
this device is from 20°C(68°F) to
8. DO NOT use the device in the rain.
9. Please check with your Local
Authority or retailer for proper
disposal of electronic products.
10. The device and adaptor may
product some heat during normal
operation of charging. To prevent
discomfort or injury from heat exposure, DO NOT leave
the device on your lap.
11. POWER INPUT RATING:
Refer to the rating label on the
device and be sure that the
power adaptor complies with
the rating. Only use accessories specified by the
12. Clean the device with a soft cloth.
If needed, dampen the cloth slightly
before cleaning. Never use abrasives or cleaning
13. Always power off the device to install
or remove external devices that do not
14. Disconnect the device from an
electrical outlet and power o° bef ore cleaning the
15. DO NOT disassemble the device.
Only a certified service technician
should perform repair.
16. The device has apertures to
disperse heat. DO NOT block the
device ventilation, the device may
become hot and malfunction as a
17. Risk of explosion if battery
replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose
of used batteries according to the
18. PLUGGABLE EQUIPMENT: the
socket-outlet shall be installed near
the equipment and shall be easily
2. Music Play
2.1 Switch the On/Off switch to turn on the player . After entering Main Menu page,
select Music and press MODE button to enter Playing Song mode.
2.2 Press Play/Pause button to start playing the selected song.
2.3 Press MODE long to show the lyric and press MODE again to return it.
2.4 Press Previous / Next buttons to jump to the previous or next song.
2.5 Hold Previous / Next buttons long to
move your song forward or rewind it.
2.6 Press Vol buttons then to adjust the volume by pressing Previous/Next button .
2.7 Hold MODE button long to back to the Main Menu.
2.8 KEY LOCK:
Press and hold the key Volume to activate and deactivate the Key Lock.
2.9 HEARING PROTECTION:
A warning will appear on the display when the volume level is too high.
"Caution !!! Can hearing damage"
Press the VOL+ to increase the volume.