Mode d'emploi Sylvania SYL SMP1002 ENFR
● Elegant appearance and easy to use.
● Multi-Code Player - Supporting MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV formats
● Drive Free U Disk - You may manage your files directly through “Portable Device” in “My Computer” on
Winows2000 Operating System or above without driver.
1. Brief View of Player
2. Key Functions of Buttons
1. Start/Play/Pause/Stop, press Play button.
2. ON/OFF: turn on or turn off the mp3 player.
3. +/- : To adjust the volume
to the next or speed play
: the previous or skip backward.
Make sure the switch is ON
Long press Play to turn on the player when the player is off
Long press Play to turn off the player when the player is working.
Short press Play to play files.
Short press Play to pause when file is playing
3. Play Music
1. Connect the earphone to player
2. Put the Power switch to ON
Long press PLAY button to turn on the player, light is on.
: To select previous music
To select next music
3. To adjust the volume
Model number: SMP1002