Mode d'emploi Amana NTW4701BQ Lave-Linge - Notice page 14
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION LAUNDRY WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is installed, operated, and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, Amana, Admiral, Estate, Inglis, or Roper brands of Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool
Canada LP (hereafter “Whirlpool”) will pay for Factory Specied Replacement Parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or
workmanship that existed when this major appliance was purchased.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED
HEREIN. Service must be provided by a company designated by Whirlpool to service Amana, Admiral, Estate, Inglis, or Roper brand
appliances. This limited warranty is valid only in the United States or Canada and applies only when the major appliance is used in
the country in which it was purchased. This limited warranty is effective from the date of original consumer purchase. Proof of original
purchase date is required to obtain service under this limited warranty.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Replacement parts or repair labor if this major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is
used in a manner that is inconsistent to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
2. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you on how to use your major appliance, to replace or
repair house fuses, or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
3. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air lters, or water lters. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, re, ood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Whirlpool.
5. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the nish of your major appliance, unless such damage
results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to Whirlpool within 30 days from the date of purchase.
6. Pick up and delivery. This major appliance is intended to be repaired in your home.
7. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modications made to the appliance.
8. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your major appliance is located in a remote area where service by an
authorized company designated by Whirlpool to service Amana, Admiral, Estate, Inglis, or Roper brands is not available.
9. The removal and reinstallation of your major appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance
with Whirlpool’s published installation instructions.
10. Replacement parts or repair labor on major appliances with original model/serial numbers that have been removed, altered, or
cannot be easily determined.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states and
provinces do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or tness, so this limitation may not apply
to you. This warranty gives you specic legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES; EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
WHIRLPOOL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states and provinces do not allow
the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This
warranty gives you specic legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
If outside the 50 United States and Canada, contact your authorized Whirlpool, Amana, Admiral, Estate, Inglis, or Roper dealer to
determine if another warranty applies.
If you think you need repair service, rst see the “Troubleshooting” section of the Use & Care Guide. If you are unable to resolve
the problem after checking “Troubleshooting,” additional help can be found by checking the “Assistance or Service” section or by
calling the following numbers for assistance: In the U.S.A., call 800-843-0304 for Amana brand products; 800-688-9920 for Admiral
brand products; 800-253-1301 for Estate brand products, or 800-447-6737 for Roper brand products. For assistance In Canada,
call: 800 -807- 6777 for Amana, Admiral, Estate, Inglis, or Roper brand products. 1/12
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY
Whirlpool makes no representations about the quality, durability, or need for service or repair of this major appliance other than the
representations contained in this Warranty. If you want a longer or more comprehensive warranty than the limited warranty that comes
with this major appliance, you should ask Whirlpool or your retailer about buying an extended warranty.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your major appliance
to better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need
it. You will need to know your complete model number and serial
number. You can nd this information on the model and serial
number label located on the product.
Dealer name _____________________________________________
Phone number ____________________________________________
Model number ____________________________________________
Serial number ____________________________________________
Purchase date ____________________________________________