Mode d'emploi Black and Decker LM175 Tondeuse à Gazon
KEY INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW:
• Do not operate mower unless handle is locked into position.
• Ensure shroud hole covers are properly installed.
• For best cutting results, keep blade sharpened and balanced.
• Inspect and thoroughly clean your mower after each use (a deck with caked grass will degrade performance).
• Make sure mowing area is clear of other persons or pets prior to starting and during operation.
SAVE THIS MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
18 INCH (46cm) ELECTRIC MOWER