Mode d'emploi Black and Decker MM875 Tondeuse à Gazon
KEY INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW:
• Lifetime 3 in 1 deck-Mulching, Bagging and Discharging (Chute sold separately).
• Do not operate mower unless handle is locked into position.
• For best cutting results, keep blade sharpened and balanced.
• Inspect and thoroughly clean your mower after each use (a deck with caked grass will degrade performance).
• Make sure mowing area is clear of other persons or pets prior to starting operation.
SAVE THIS MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Cat No. MM875 Form No. 598987-00 JULY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Black & Decker Printed in Mexico
19” MULCHING MOWER