Mode d'emploi Black and Decker SPCM1936 Tondeuse à Gazon
KEY INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW:
• Do not operate mower unless handle is locked into position.
• For best cutting results, keep blade sharpened and balanced.
• Inspect and thoroughly clean your mower after each use (a deck with caked grass will degrade performance).
• Make sure mowing area is clear of other persons or pets prior to starting and during operation.
• Fully charge your mower before using it for the first time for optimal performance. Fully charge your battery after every use.
19 Inch (483mm) Cordless Mulching Rear Bag Mowers
INSTRUCTIVO DE OPERACIÓN, CENTROS DE SERVICIO Y PÓLIZA DE GARANTÍA.
ADVERTENCIA: LÉASE ESTE INSTRUCTIVO ANTES DE USAR EL PRODUCTO.
VEA EL ESPAÑOL EN LA CONTRAPORTADA.
PLEASE READ BEFORE RETURNING THIS PRODUCT FOR ANY REASON:
If you have a question or experience a problem with your Black & Decker purchase, go to HTTP://WWW.BLACKANDDECKER.COM/INSTANTANSWERS
If you can’t find the answer or do not have access to the internet, call 1-800-544-6986 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST Mon. -- Fri. to speak with an agent.
Please have the catalog number available when you call.
for instant answers 24 hours a day.
SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Thank you for choosing Black & Decker!
Go to www.BlackandDecker.com/NewOwner to register your new product.
Catalog Number SPCM1936
Catalog Number CM1936Z