Mode d'emploi ARCHOS 90 Liseuse
Charging the Battery
Before using your ARCHOS for the rst time, completely
charge the battery!
1. Connect the supplied USB cable to the ARCHOS and
to a running computer.
The ARCHOS device will turn on and mount.
2. Press the Back button.
When the device is charging, the charging indicator
color is red.
Note: please turn the Reader to standby mode to
shorten the charging process (short press on on/off
Transferring media to your ARCHOS
1. Connect the supplied USB cable to the ARCHOS and to a running computer.
2. Transfer your media files to the ARCHOS by copy/pasting them into the respective folders.
3. Once all your file transfers are finished, close any other program that may have read or written to the ARCHOS.
Windows: Click on the ‘safely remove’ icon in the system tray, next to the clock. You can now unplug the USB
Mac: Drag the ARCHOS hard drive icon on the desktop toward the trash (which will change to an “unmount” icon)
and drop it in.
Linux: Right-click on the ARCHOS USB device icon and select “unmount” or “safely remove.”
4. You can now unplug the USB cable.
Inserting a Micro-SD Card
You may damage the card and the reader if you do not
insert it properly.
- Push the card into the card slot until it clicks.
- To remove the card, push it once again until it clicks.
- When a Micro-SD card is inserted in or ejected from the
card slot, it may take few seconds for the eReader to
update the content.
- Do not insert or eject a Micro-SD card when other
operation is running as this may cause the system hang.
- Do not remove the card if the content inside the card is
being played. This will halt the operation of the device
and cause it to restart.