Mode d'emploi Ufesa SC8394 Sèche-cheveux
FRANÇAIS PORTUGUES MAGYARDEUTSCH
ADVICE AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Read these instructions carefully. Safeguard
them for future reference.
• Only connect it to the voltage stated on the
• For added safety it is advisable for the electric
socket in the bathroom to be fitted with a residual
current device rated at 30mA or less.
• The On/Off switch must be in the “0” position
when plugging it in or unplugging it.
• NEVER IMMERSE THE APPLIANCE IN WATER OR
ANY OTHER LIQUID.
• WARNING: Do not use the appliance
• WARNING: Do not use this appliance
close to baths, showers, wash basins or
other receptacles that contain water.
• When the dryer is used in a bathroom always
unplug it after use even if it is switched off, as
water presents a serious hazard.
• Do not handle the appliance if your hands or
feet are wet, or if you are barefoot.
• Never use hair lacquer or spray products while
the appliance is still operating.
• Do not operate the appliance with the cable
• Do not allow the dryer to hang by its electrical
• This appliance must not be used by persons
(including children) with physical, sensory or
mental impairments unless they have been
instructed in its correct use by a responsible
• Children must be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the appliance.